- Classrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
- Classrooms are individually air-conditioned and equipped with Dyson air purifiers.
- Use non-toxic and environmentally friendly cleaners for daily classroom cleaning.
- Disinfect the entire campus every two months.
- The school has a central kitchen with certified professional chefs.
- Provide three meals a day.
- Organic ingredients: vegetables, meat, rice.
- One vegetarian day per week.
- Monthly dietitian-approved meal plan.
Healthy drinking water
- Water fountains with integral water filter.
- Regular monthly water quality testing.
Safety Maintenance and Transportation Facilities
- Indivudual Baby Bus for young children, picked up and dropped off by a professional driver.
- Indivudual parent pickup car lane.
- There are uncles and aunts at the gate of the school to guide pick up and drop off.
- The equipment conforms to the child's height.
- Creating a natural environment for children to explore.
- Giving children oppotunity to interact with nature.
Floor planting space
- There are landscape plants on the second and third floors, which integrate the building with the ecology and provide children with the most natural and authentic experience.
Kindergarten Physical Activity Room
- Physical Education space, an achievement exhibition stage.
- Multifunctional activity space for children to perform and show off their learning.
Primary ESL Physical Activity Room & Indoor Rock Climbing Ground
- Exclusive ESL students physical fitness course activity space and performance exhibition stage.
- Rock climbing promotes children's physical coordination and trains observation, thinking and action.
- Multifunctional activity space for children to show off their learning.